Collage

The title of this collage is "Mind, Body and Soul". Growing up, I have always relied on meditating and yoga as a stress reliever. Being able to balance your mind body and soul is essential in practices of meditation and yoga and I feel as though everyone should take at least 10 minutes per day to meditate.  Because of my views, I used a photo of my eye and placed on top of the head (mind),  on the body, and in the sky. Most of the time we associate your soul being connected with a religious being--whatever  that being might be is most likely in heaven and up above which is why I chose to place the eye in the sky. In addition, I used photos of my hands to represent the hands and feet of a man who is casually walking down the street. Of course since this isn't how a man looks, the sky is painted purple and white to represent a parallel universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion Animation

Music